Male potency consists of sufficient penile tension and erection to perform a complete sexual act. The main role in this is played by the amount of testosterone hormone in the body. Testosterone is secreted by the Leydig cells of the testicles and the less it is produced, the weaker the erection.
It is possible to promote the production of testosterone in a man's body by knowing the reasons why its production decreases or increases. They can be physiological and psychological.
The age of the man is an important factor, because in healthy men under the age of 35-40, the causes of impotence may be more related even to psychological barriers. In men over 40, such malfunctions are often the consequences of hormonal deficiency or various diseases.
The reasons for the decrease in testosterone levels in a man's body can be:
- damage to the intervertebral discs
- myelodysplasia of the spine
- peripheral toxic neuropathies,
- Parkinson's disease,
- Multiple Sclerosis,
- chronic stress, depression,
- alcohol abuse and drug use,
- taking sedatives and antidepressants, anabolic steroids,
- post-traumatic and postoperative consequences.
Men who have an infection of ureaplasmosis and other mycoplasmas in the body, in the absence of treatment, are also at risk of a gradual decrease in male potency. Endocrine causes can be diseases of the thyroid gland and pituitary gland. Diagnoses such as hypogonadism, prolactinoma and sarcoidosis affect not only erectile function, but also reduce sexual desire.
In addition, a man's fear of sexual impotence, as well as self-doubt and problems in relations with a partner, seriously affect potency.
To find out the exact causes of insufficient potency, it is necessary to consult an andrologist. And following his instructions to restore the lost male power. In addition to treatment with drugs and procedures within the walls of the clinic, you can also independently strengthen the strength at home.
Power up at home
The recovery and increase in potency depends on a man's good rest and balanced diet. One of the main sources of protein and vitamins are nuts:
- Cashews are rich in proteins, vitamins of group B, E, K, magnesium, phosphorus, potassium, folic acid. It lowers cholesterol levels and has an antimicrobial effect.
- Almonds boost sperm production. It contains vitamins A, B, C, E. It is rich in iron, iodine, calcium, potassium. It has a positive effect on sleep, digestion. Useful for the liver, with ulcers, high acidity in the stomach.
- Hazelnuts are rich in protein, folic acid and beneficial polyunsaturated fatty acids. With its use, strength increases, blood circulation improves.
- Walnuts contain folic acid, phenylalanine and essential oils. Regular consumption of walnut increases strength and improves brain activity.
Honey is a necessary product in every man's diet. Everyone knows about its beneficial properties, and if you mix 100 gr. nuts, prunes and season with two tablespoons of honey, you will have a powerful fortified medicine that stimulates not only the activity, but also the normal activity of the heart. When you take this medicine every day in the morning on an empty stomach or in the evening, the body is saturated with energy, useful substances, the work of the stomach improves and the level of hemoglobin in the blood increases.
In addition to nuts and honey, all foods containing vitamins A, E, B are suitable for improving erection and increasing potency. For example, a vegetable like turnip stimulates the release of testosterone. Fresh turnip juice improves activity and is good for the heart. Honey is added to turnip boiled in milk and this dish is eaten 1/3 cup before meals. Greens and onions, garlic, parsley, celery and ginger should also complement the daily diet of any health-conscious man.
To increase the activity, dairy products must be present in the menu. Sour cream, kefir, milk, low-fat cottage cheese, various types of cheese - these are the necessary protein components for the proper functioning of the male body.
Seafood products have a special place among the products that are useful for strength. The most useful are salmon, mackerel, tuna and flounder.
Fish contains the following nutrients:
- phosphorus, which positively affects sperm composition and enhances sexual desire.
- Iodine in the body controls the functioning of the thyroid gland and is able to increase sexual desire.
- protein, which is necessary for the healthy state of the entire organism and the maintenance of erectile function.
- Fish oil, in addition to vitamins A and D, is useful for its high content of Omega-3 and Omega-6 polyunsaturated acids, methionine.
In addition to fish, some marine animals such as squid and octopus are rich in elements such as iodine, bromine, phosphorus, sodium, protein, potassium, sulphur, zinc and B vitamins. Shellfish also have the ability to increasethe power. Oyster meat contains B vitamins, protein, glycogen carbohydrates and minerals. Amino acids, which are rich in oyster meat, stimulate the production of sex hormones in the body, and zinc is the main substance necessary for the synthesis of male testosterone.
Such useful herbs
In addition to healthy foods, healing herbs will help increase activity. At night, just before going to sleep, you can take a bath with a decoction of bay leaves. The leaves are prepared in boiling water and added directly to the water, chamomile flowers or their infusion are also placed.
Herbal decoctions will be useful to increase activity:
- Collection of herbs 10 g. dry calendula, 20 g. herbs of immortality, 30 g. hypericum and 25 g. Valerian root is poured with 200 ml of boiling water. It is recommended to drink 1 tbsp per day.
- 1 cup of dill seeds, 2 cups of honey and 2 tablespoons of ground valerian root are poured into an airtight container and poured with boiling water. All this is infused during the day and taken 1 tablespoon. spoon for 30 minutes. before meals.
- Infusion with mint, clover, nettle and St. John's wort. 10 gr. Each of the herbs is poured with a liter of boiling water and infused for 40 minutes, then filtered. It is recommended to consume 1 glass of infusion per day.
- Ginseng tincture. The glass container is filled to the top with ginseng roots and filled with vodka. The roots are infused for two weeks. The ready infusion is drunk at 30 g. daily, before meals for a month. You can use ready-made pharmacy tincture with ginseng root and take Eleutherococcus tincture.
- Calamus root is chopped, poured with a glass of boiling water and infused for 8 hours. The infusion is taken three to four times a day, 1 tablespoon before meals. The root can even simply be chewed raw throughout the day.
- Sea buckthorn juice is mixed with mummy in a ratio of 20: 1 and 1 tablespoon is taken. spoon three times a day, about three weeks to increase potency.
Male Enhancement Treatments
In addition to proper nutrition and medicinal herbs, it is possible to increase strength at home with the help of simple physical exercises. The morning should start with a contrast shower, as this daily procedure has a beneficial effect on the health of blood vessels and improves blood circulation throughout the body and especially in the pelvic organs.
The following simple exercises help increase strength.
Particular attention should be paid to the inguinal zone and change the water from hot to cool, massaging with water in circular motions:
- Lying on your back on a hard surface, you should spread your legs slightly to the sides. The exercise consists of slow but strong compression and release of the muscle between the testicles and the anus.
- You need to take a straight stance, put your hands down and walk in place. The knees should be lifted up, pressing them to the stomach.
- This exercise is useful for those who have undergone inguinal hernia surgery, have abnormal scrotal development, or have problems with sperm production. You should squat and squeeze the scrotum seven times with your muscles as much as possible, while pulling in the buttocks and stomach. You should alternate short inhalations and exhalations for seven approaches with a 20-second rest between them.
- You need to stand up, put your hands on your belt, slightly bend your knees. Then the knees should be bent more strongly, tighten the muscles of the buttocks and relax them, repeat this exercise several times. Then straighten without bending your knees.
- Being straight, you should slightly bend your knees and simulate running in place, while it is important not to tear your socks off the floor. The technique consists of alternately quickly lifting the heels off the floor and kneading from foot to foot. The knees should be exposed as much as possible. The effectiveness of this exercise depends on the speed with which the heels in turn come off the floor, but the first time the exercise should not be continued for more than a minute.
- Lie on your back and bending your legs, lift your knees and put your hands behind your head. In this position, take 12 quick breaths in and out, then rock your pelvis to the right and left 24 times, as if the sacrum itches.
By following a healthy lifestyle and contacting specialists at the slightest warning signs of potency problems, you can maintain erectile function for many years. Proper nutrition, proper rest and moderate physical activity contribute to the normalization and increase of potency and improve the quality of sex. To increase potency, regular sex life and trusting relationships between partners are of great importance.