It is important for every person to have good sexual health. Men attach great importance to this factor, as the body's ability to perform sexual intercourse greatly affects their self-esteem and self-confidence. When men have problems in their sex lives, they become insecure and irritable.
What is power?
Male potency is the ability of the male body to perform sexual intercourse, which will bring pleasure to both sexual partners. A full sex life is essential for the development of a man. Many people equate the word "power" with the term "erection". However, potency is not only affected by an erection. For a good sex life, attraction to the opposite sex, quality and duration of intercourse are important.
Symptoms of low power in the stronger sex are expressed:
- weak erection or its complete absence.
- premature ejaculation;
- lack of sexual desire;
- male coldness.
Factors affecting male potency
Problems with potency can indicate stress, a man's psychological problems or health problems.
In addition, the following factors negatively affect male strength:
- smoking and alcohol;
- prostatitis and diseases of the cardiovascular system.
- some drugs;
- excessive physical activity or lack thereof.
- relationship with a partner.
With age, a man's sexual power changes. Strength in men aged 60 years and older often deteriorates, this is due to a decrease in testosterone production, atherosclerotic vascular changes and diseases of the endocrine system.
Many men at this age suffer from prostatitis due to a sedentary lifestyle. A decrease in potency with prostatitis occurs quite often.
Some men show poor potency even at a young age. A young man has problems with potency due to an unhealthy lifestyle, inflammation of the pelvic organs and excessive alcohol consumption. Various hormonal disorders can slow blood flow to the penis.
Chronic diseases as a cause
The reasons for the decrease in strength are often chronic diseases. Prostatitis and the lack of treatment sooner or later can lead to impotence. Varicose veins do not directly affect potency. However, the complications associated with this disease, pain, stress and anxiety due to the course of the disease can reduce a man's sexual power.
With hypertension, the elasticity of the blood vessels decreases and blood flow to the penis decreases. Half of men with hypertension experience penile flaccidity during intercourse.
In the process of treating hypertension, drugs are prescribed that also reduce potency. Chronic thyroid disease and diabetes also reduce libido.
How can impotence be prevented?
In order for a man to prevent the appearance of impotence, it is important to monitor his health and nutrition:
- Give up bad habits.
- Review your diet. Include in your diet healthy foods that contain vitamins and minerals. The testosterone-boosting trace element zinc is found in oysters, pumpkin seeds, diet meats and fish, nuts and grains.
- Do more sports.
- Have a regular sex life.
- Get rid of constant stress and worries.
Power control and regulation
The doctor performs a potency test in several ways:
- Biositiometry. Determines the sensitivity of the glans penis using a device that produces vibration.
- Pharmacodoplerography of the vessels of the penis. It consists in measuring the blood flow in the vessels of the penis using certain medicinal substances.
- BLOOD TESTS. They help to determine the level of the testosterone hormone, determine cholesterol and control diabetes.
- Blood test for PSA level. A high level of prostate-specific antigen may indicate the presence of prostatitis and prostate adenoma.
How to maintain power?
For long-term staying power, it is important to take care of your health from a young age. Healthy sleep, proper nutrition and sports at any age will have a beneficial effect not only on the sexual, but also on the rest of a man's body systems. Seek medical attention immediately if you experience any type of illness.
Ways to return power
What is needed for a good power? To increase potency in men, drugs and folk remedies are used. For a good power, great importance is also given to the psychological factor and the situation in the family. During treatment, it is important to support a man morally and relieve him of unnecessary stress.
Medicines are prescribed by a doctor and must be taken strictly according to his recommendations. Such funds normalize the work of blood vessels, restore male strength and stimulate an erection.
In addition to medicines, the doctor can prescribe gels, ointments or injections.
Folk remedies: how to increase potency at home?
In the initial stages of problems with male potency, traditional medicine is used in combination with preventive measures.
The most effective folk methods for the treatment of impotence are:
- Hypericum decoction.
- A decoction of hop cones.
- Grated walnuts with honey.
- Decoction of hawthorn and sage.
A set of physical exercises
Physical exercises that improve blood circulation in the pelvic organs will help increase a man's potency naturally. There will definitely not be a quality result from several sessions per month; systematicity is important in the exercises. Yoga classes increase strength, as they affect not only the organs and muscles of a man, but also relieve stress and irritability.
The most effective exercises:
- "Butterfly". Lie on your back, bend your knees and pull your legs towards your buttocks. On exhalation, the bent legs extend to the side and return back.
- "Birch". This exercise improves blood circulation, it is an excellent prevention of varicose veins and hemorrhoids.
- Occupations. It reduces blood stagnation and has a positive effect on the prostate gland.
Good potency depends on many physical and psychological factors. Lack of stress, proper nutrition, exercise, regular sex life - all this has a beneficial effect on a man's strength in bed. If the problem persists, do not delay going to the doctor. Comprehensive treatment will effectively restore strength and restore self-confidence.